Zs - New Slaves++
- 11409 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 2184 downloads at 22 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-02||Acres Of Skin||7:40|
|1-04||Don't Touch Me||3:15|
|1-07||Black Crown Ceremony I: Diamond Terrifier||13:07|
|1-08||Black Crown Ceremony II: Six Realms||9:59|
|Music Of The Modern White|
|2-01||MMW I (Part 1)||5:17|
|2-02||MMW I (Part 2)||4:18|
|2-03||MMW I (Part 3)||3:51|
|2-04||MMW II (Part 1)||2:22|
|2-05||MMW II (Part 2)
Guitar [Guitar Ii] – Charlie Looker
|2-06||MMW II (Part 3)||3:42|
|New Slaves Part II: Essence Implosion!|
|2-07||MMW IV: Essence Implosion!
Performer – Charlie Looker, Ian Antonio, Marty McSorely, Sam Hillmer, Weasel Walter
|2-08||Concert Black Remix (Spacewalking Version)
Remix – Ecstatic Sunshine
|2-09||New Slaves Remix
Remix – Weasel Walter
|2-10||Diamond Terrifier Remix
Remix – Zebrablood
|2-11||Concert Black Remix
Remix – Bryin Dall, Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Thee Majesty
Remix – Cex, Zs
|2-13||New Slaves Remix
Remix – JG Thirlwell*
Remix – Gabe Andruzzi*
- Licensed From – The Social Registry
- Recorded At – Python Patrol
- Mastered At – Python Patrol
- Design – Powershovel Audio
- Effects [Pedals] – Sam Hillmer (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Electric Guitar – Amnon Freidlin (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09), Ben Greenberg (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Electronics – Ben Greenberg (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09), Ian Antonio (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Guitar – Ben Greenberg (tracks: 2-01 to 2-06)
- Mastered By – Ben Greenberg (tracks: 2-07 to 2-14), Colin Marston (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09), Paul Gold (tracks: 2-01 to 2-06)
- Mastered By [Japanese Version] – Zengyo (tracks: 2-01 to 2-06)
- Percussion – Ian Antonio (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09, 2-01 to 2-06)
- Photography By – Zs
- Producer – Zs (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Recorded By – Ben Greenberg (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09, 2-01 to 2-06)
- Tenor Saxophone – Sam Hillmer (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09, 2-01 to 2-06)
NotesThis special 2xCD compilation was released exclusively in Japan to celebrate the band's first tour of Japan. It comes packaged in a 20-page hardcover book filled with photos taken by the band during the tour. Comes with OBI strip.
Remixes derived from material released as "New Slaves".
Track 1-09 was previously released on the compilation tape "The Dead Hand: Human Machines".
The title is intentionally written in all caps on the release, like this: "MMWIII: PHURBA"
Track 2-07 recorded summer 2010.
Track 2-10 has been cut down from it's original 12 minute length in order to fit everything on one CD.
Track 2-11 is credited to: Thee Majesty (Genesis Breyer P-Orridge And Bryin Dall)
Track 2-12 is credited to: Cex Vs. Zs
Printed in Japan.
Pressed in Taiwan, Stereo.
P & C 2010 The Social Registry. All rights reserved.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (OBI): 4560183945926
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): PSA-039disc1 1B07500980
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LT025
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): PSA-039disc2 1B07500979
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LT025